Responsible to the Community
One of the biggest complaints that adjusters have with dry cleaners is cleaning clothes that will never be used again. NARD members have teamed up with the Salvation Army to provide a solution to this problem.
By successfully implementing a community driven program and teaming up with the Salvation Army. The insurance company wins, saving money by not cleaning unwanted items. The insured wins by receiving a tax deductible receipt. And the community wins, with the opportunity to help feed and clothe those that are less fortunate.
- Donated items are divided and
- Donated items are removed from the
- Insurance company is provided a detailed
itemization with savings shown
- Donated items are processed and cleaned
- Dry cleaner delivers the donated items
directly to the Salvation Army
- To provide charitable service to the community
- To save the insurance company money by
not cleaning unwanted items
- To establish NARD as Responsible
Restoration Dry Cleaning companies
desiring to do what is right!